Re: [servlet-dev] Moving Servlet TCK tests to the Servlet Specification project...

On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 12:50, Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Most Jakarta EE projects put everything in a single repository. Since Servlet already has the /spec and /api folders in a single repo, adding a /tck folder would be consistent with those other Jakarta EE projects.

... and with that, my weakly held thoughts the other way are gone! Best not to be different!

However, I still think we need some different procedures for approving/testing PRs to the TCK.

cheers