Re: [servlet-dev] FYI - I am going to try and push a 6.0.0-M1 build

On 05/11/2021 21:03, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi,

I just tried the script to do so, and it's still okay. There was a small hiccup with the SSH credentials, but it's working now.

See the job https://ci.eclipse.org/servlet/job/1_servlet-build-and-stage/ <https://ci.eclipse.org/servlet/job/1_servlet-build-and-stage/>

I staged to: https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/jakarta/servlet/jakarta.servlet-api/6.0.0-M1/ <https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/jakarta/servlet/jakarta.servlet-api/6.0.0-M1/>

Of course I didn't push anything to Maven Central yet. If needed the staged bits can be dropped and master can be re-staged.

Thanks. I got rather side-tracked with other things and didn't have time to do this.

Mark

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms