[servlet-dev] Staging Servlet 6.0-M1 API jar?

Hi,

It's maybe time to stage a 6.0-M1 version of the current Servlet API. That way Faces and other projects can start preparing for the new Cookie API. I'd also like to add this to an in-development GlassFish 7.

I can easily stage this myself. There's for the time being no pressing need to also release this to Maven central, but I can do that if someone asks for it.

If there are no objections I like to stage this later this week.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top