[servlet-dev] Anyone here who participated in the Servlet 2.4 EG?

Hi,

In the PDR3 for Servlet 2.4 I found this change item:

“HttpSession.logout method was removed. The portable authentication mechanism will be addressed in the next version of this specification and logout will also be discussed in that scope.(12.10)”

I wonder, does anyone know about any details around the discussion of this "portable authentication mechanism"?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top