Re: [servlet-dev] Question about of Dynamic Registration

Hello,

+1 for being able to dynamically add servlets at runtime post-initalisation. ServletContext already has the addServlet method, just currently it states that it should throw an IllegalStateException if the servletContext has already been initialised.

Jonathan Coustick