Re: [servlet-dev] @Priority for ServletContainerInitializer

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 4:01 PM Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is simpler and I think sufficient.

What about ServletContainerInitializers that originate from different .jar files in the web application? How can such a ServletContainerInitializer declare it wants to run before the system or library ServletContainerInitializers?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

I like that this proposal is based on the current fragment ordering rather than adding a new mechanism.
I also agree that the ABAB problem should be resolved by splitting the jars.

So listeners would then also be added in the order of their declaration in fragments, followed by the order they are programmatically added?

cheers