Re: [servlet-dev] Updating the Servlet specification

Maybe move them to the end of section 8.4 and delete the
rest?
I think this could be a good solution.

I'd like also to add another discussion regarding the first sentence of section 6.2.5. Filters and the RequestDispatcher: New since version 2.4 of the Java Servlet specification is the ability to configure filters to be invoked under request dispatcher forward() and include() calls.
Should we keep the name Java Servlet specification v2.4 in this case? In other specifications everything referring to the past -- chage log -- has been kept without alteration.