Re: [servlet-dev] Files from https://jakarta.ee/specifications/servlet/

Hi Mark,

I get it. Thank you to explain it.

Em sex., 31 de jan. de 2020 às 11:16, Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
On 31/01/2020 12:58, Daniel Cunha wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> seems that the files for spec wasn't generated well or is it exactly
> what we expected to see (only chapter 1)?
>
> https://jakarta.ee/specifications/servlet/4.0/
> https://jakarta.ee/specifications/servlet/4.0/servlet-spec-4.0.pdf
> https://jakarta.ee/specifications/servlet/4.0/servlet-spec-4.0.html

Those files are as expected.

> Where we can find the docs for 4.2 and 4.3?

There is no 4.2 nor 4.3.

> Or should we considerer that link for 4.0 is the latest version (4.3)?

The link for 4.0 is the latest spec from from Eclipse. The donation of
the specification text from Oracle to Eclipse has taken a while but is
in progress. We now have the full text in the git and will be including
an updated spec with Servlet 5.0 (Jakarta EE 9).

The 4.0 Servlet spec developed under the JCP process applies to the
4.0.2 and 4.0.3 releases.

Mark