Re: [servlet-dev] [servlet-spec] New features in EE9 for Servlet-API 5.0?

Hi,

Essentially the GlassFish 5.1 release, Jakarta EE 8 and now Jakarta EE 9 are all steps in the transfer process.

After EE 9 the transfer should finally be fully complete, and after that we can look at releasing new things (several teams have been working on new things already)

Kind regards,
Arjan