Re: [servlet-dev] javax.servlet-api-4.0.1.jar supprted in Java 11 or not

The jar will work on Java 11, however it does not containĀ https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/pull/204, which adds support for JPMS and will almost certainly be in the next release of the servlet-api (not yet known when).

regards

On Tue, 21 May 2019 at 12:52, Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21/05/2019 10:55, Ravi Verma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using the following jar for one of our product:
>
> javax.servlet-api-4.0.1.jarĀ
>
> Could you please tell if the above jar supported in Java 11 or not?

That JAR is supported on Java 8 onwards which includes Java 11.

Mark