Re: [servlet-dev] 4.0.2 release in Maven central repo?

On 10/01/2019 10:02, Dennis Kieselhorst wrote:

when do you plan to release the staged artifact
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging/jakarta/servlet/jakarta.servlet-api/4.0.2/
to the Maven central repo?
As soon as Glassfish passes the Servlet part of the CTS. I believe there
is a currently a Glassfish related failure to resolve.

Hi Mark,

thanks for the feedback. Are you talking about this issue?
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/22696

Hi Dennis,

Yes, that is the one I was thinking of.

My expectation is that the Glassfish folks will let us know when Glassfish is passing the Servlet elements of the CTS. As soon as they do, we'll release to Maven Central (as has already happened for a number of spec JARs including EL API and WebSocket API).

Mark

Back to the top