[servlet-dev] Servlet Schemas?

What is the plan for schema?

Currently there are no schema (or dtd) in eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api nor under any eclipse repo that I can find?   I think the main source for them is the javaee repo, which is still oracle.

I think such a central repository is not conducive to modular development.  The servlet schemas should be in the servlet repo, so they can be modified/developed/tested in branches etc.

Also, once our jar artifacts become JPMS modules, it becomes more difficult to provide schemas as resources in the same package space as the API classes.   Thus ideally the servlet schemas would be included as resources in the servlet-api.jar