Re: [servlet-dev] Staging Release

Stuart,

Your PR to the release branch probably needs my approval... But just of a plane. I'll review in the next few hours..

Cheers

On Wed., 31 Oct. 2018, 05:31 Stuart Douglas, <sdouglas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

It looks like we have a problem with the current way we have staged the release. Because it is just using mvn deploy:deploy a staging repository has been created automatically, but this is not closed.

Because we don't have access to the nexus UI we don't really have any way or actually closing this, as we don't know what the implicit staging repo is called.

I have filed a PR based on the writeup at https://wiki.eclipse.org/EE4J_Maven_Publishing that should allow us to use the maven-nexus-plugin instead (although I have not tested it because you can only really test it on Jenkins).

Can someone review and merge, and then I can change the nexus job config so we can close the staging repos and start the next phase of the process:

Stuart