Re: [servlet-dev] Jenkins status

P.s.

Maybe it's just me, but it's very hard to work with the Eclipse jenkins since the instances either don't respond, hang, partially render or show errors like "502 Bad Gateway

The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.", or some message that Jenkins is startup and the browser will refresh, but then never does.