Re: [sequoyah-dev] Sequoyah Open Meetings

I think Marcel missed a line or two in his email, so I'll finish the
thought. :-)

We haven't had attendees on the monthly call for several months. I'm
just as guilty, by the way, as it seems that I'm always traveling on
the days we have scheduled. The proposal is to have the calls on an
as-needed basis and to use the sequoyah-dev mailing list as the
primary mechanism for communication and discussion. This is preferred
anyway, as the mailing list provides a record of the discussion. If
committers see a need or if someone in the community feels there is a
need, please start the discussion on sequoyah-dev and we'll find a
mutually suitable time for a call.

Regards

-E