Re: [sequoyah-dev] [sequoyah-android-dev] Sequoyah open meeting scheduled for 08 August 2011

Due to some internal accounting changes, I'm moving the conference
call ID we've been using under my account. If, for some reason, the
conference call ID doesn't work on Monday, I'll make an announcement
of an alternate number on this list. I don't expect any problems,
though.

Regards

Eric