[sequoyah-dev] Minutes from 10 January 2011 Sequoyah meeting

Minutes are now available at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings/Agenda11Jan10

As the last few calls have been sparsely attended, I'm proposing that
we schedule this call monthly instead of bi-weekly. The Eldorado team
and I propose the second Monday of each month at 1600 UTC. If there
are no objections, the next phone meeting will occur on 14 February at
1600 UTC. Since most of the activity and discussions should be
occurring on the mailing lists, the phone calls are for issues that
are best resolved in real-time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=2&day=14&hour=16&min=0&sec=0

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)