Re: [sequoyah-dev] Android Native Support: not all builders running (no .apk file)

Hi,

After conducting some investigation and asking some guys here who work with ADT,
we came to the following conclusion: in order to save processing power, the Android
Builder is fired only when there is a change in any resource of the project tree (all the
building, packaging and zipalign optimization operations are quite burdensome to the system).
But, the .so libs, c/cpp files and so on may not be considered as an Android resource by ADT.
Thus, as for the builder there is nothing changed, neither Resource Builder nor the packager
are called.

Try something: change something in the Java code (just a dummy modification) and fire a build and
assess whether the problem happens or not. Afterwards, don't modify a thing and use the export
wizard and verify if the apk has the most recent version of your application.

Hope it helped.