Re: [sequoyah-android-dev] Trouble Trouble building with eclipse unnecessary errors

Hi Shrinivas,

The Android tools team have integrated Doug Schaefer's NDK
contribution into the core of the ADT plugins. Right now it's in the
ADT20 preview. Once this release is done, the feature in Sequoyah is
redundant. We're not going to do any more development on this feature.

http://tools.android.com/download/adt-20-preview

-E