Re: [sequoyah-android-dev] updated instructions?

Hi,

Thanks, I looked at it.

I still have the question: it says

"Create a debug configuration for a C/C++ application"

For what project do we create this? How does this project relate to the rest of the (Java) Android code?
--
Philippe Laporte
Mobile software Engineering Team Leader