[sdv-wg] Steering Committee Meeting Notes Jan 22nd & welcome Eclipse ThreadX

Dear SDV Community,
please see the meeting minutes from our Steering Committee meeting on Jan 22nd here.
Today the SC voted to take the Eclipse ThreadX project under the WG purview. We're excited to have the first Vendor-Neutral, Open Source, Safety Certified RTOS on board! Check the project out here
Best,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube