[sdv-wg] Strategic and Participant Members Meeting - November

Dear SDV Community,
please see what we presented during our monthly meeting yesterday. We walked through the events we participated in, and discussed the program and marketing plan for the upcoming year.

Our first SDV Hackathon is  only one week away, we're very excited to see many  of you there! So far 148 participants registered to tackle 8 challenges!
Find out more here

Best,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube