[sdv-wg] Strategic and Participant Members Meeting & Membership update - October

Dear SDV Community,

Please find here the Strategic and Participant Members meeting presentation that was held today.

It was great to see so many of you at our Community Days during the EclipseCon, I'm very excited to see cross-projects and cross-communities collaboration!
We had a full room with 100+ attendees: thank you to all the presenters and for the amazing audience. We will be posting the presentations on our website shortly.

I'd like to remind you that our Hackathon is approaching quickly, and it will take place on 28-30 November in the Accenture Offices in Munich. You can find more information on our website

We're looking forward to seeing you and your developers there!

Regards,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube