Re: [sdv-wg] SDV Process meeting - 28th of September

Hello Mark,

Of course, here it is: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/81512368059?pwd=YW92YUNkckxhQ2txL2tYd21NYy92Zz09.

Please keep in mind that this week's meeting was rescheduled for next week - you should be able to see that and all associated details in the SDV WG calendar.

With thanks and kind regards,
Dana