[sdv-wg] Meet the Eclipse SDV Community at ETAS Developer Summit

Dear SDV Community,

We are pleased to share with you that the Eclipse SDV Community has been invited to participate in the very first ETAS Developer Summit, which will take place during the ETAS Connections event at the Wagenhallen in Stuttgart on September 28, 2023.

The event is free of charge and targeted to any automotive software engineer and professional who would like to get hands-on experience in modern automotive software development and get the latest insights and knowledge into automotive software. The main goal of the ETAS Developer Summit is to dive deep into the spirit of open source and meet and network with fellow professionals, software architects, and engineers and experience firsthand open collaboration within the automotive software industry. In a nutshell: we will combine our existing SDV developer community with developers from the ETAS ecosystem, who are not always familiar with Open Source yet and plan on top to establish the relation with developers from other relevant communities like SOAFEE and COVESA.

During the ETAS Developer Summit, you will:

  • Dig deeper into specific topics with experts from the entire industry
  • Participate in joint coding sessions & calibration challenges
  • Have the opportunity to work on implementations with other projects from our community or from other communities.
  • Meet the OSS Communities
  • Have a good time expanding your network, and have great food and networking opportunities

Call to Action:

  • To share our Eclipse SDV perspective and expertise we would also like experts from the working group to attend the event and host “Ask the Expert” sessions. This could be either one of our Eclipse SDV projects or a concrete topic that we would like to present and discuss with developers on-site. If you would like to present your project or a specific topic please reach out to Sara Gallian or Ansgar Lindwedel
  • If you are also interested in participating in the ETAS Connections on Sep 27, 2023, you can do so here

    When: September 28, 2023

    Where: Wagenhallen in Stuttgart, Kulturbetrieb Wagenhallen, Innerer Nordbahnhof 1, 70191 Stuttgart

    Looking forward to seeing you there!

    Stay connected and follow us on social media!

    You received this email because you are subscribed to
    emails from the Eclipse Foundation

    Eclipse Foundation, Rond Point Robert Schuman, Brussels, Belgium 1040

    Unsubscribe Manage preferences

    --

    Dr Ing Sara Gallian

    SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

    eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube