[sdv-wg] Project logos - high quality SVG file

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well.
I wanted to ask you to send me your project logos in a high quality SVG format if possible.
We are preparing a visual library so it'd be great if you can send them directly to me or let me know who I can contact from your teams to follow up.

Have a great Easter holiday if you are celebrating.

Thanks,
Polly

--
Paulina Gueorguieva

Product Marketing Manager SDV | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

+49 172 320 5827| eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top