[sdv-wg] Embedded World 2023 - Eclipse SDV presentation

Dear SDV community,

It's been a pleasure meeting so many of you at our booth at the Embedded World this week.
Our booth has been very busy indeed!
We will share our thoughts about the event soon, but in the meantime please see the presentation I gave at the event here.
Looking forward to meeting you again in our upcoming Community Days, we are preparing quite a packed agenda, you can have a sneak peek here.
Best,

Sara

--

Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube