Re: [sdv-wg] Nomitation: Technical Advisory Committee / Leonardo Rossetti

Hello Leonardo,

Thank you for your self-nomination.

We will reach out for a bio shortly, should it be required.

Best Regards,

Zahra

On 2023-03-15 9:34 a.m., Leonardo Rossetti wrote:
Hello,

I would like to nominate myself, Leonardo Rossetti, for the Technical Alignment Committee position on behalf of Red Hat.

I've spent the past two years enabling some Automotive open source projects, SOAFEE included, within CentOS Automotive SIG and I am highly interested in contributing to this group and the overall industry.

I can provide a detailed bio or presentation letter if needed.

Regards,
--

Leonardo Rossetti

Principal Software Engineer,