[sdv-wg] Tickets Available for Women Techmakers Event in Barcelona

Hi everyone!

As Eclipse Foundation we've been invited to participate in the Women Techmakers event next month in Barcelona, Spain on the 25th of March acknowledging the International Women's Day.

We have a couple of spare tickets so please if someone (women only 🤗) is interested in attending, just reply to this email or forward my email address to a wonderful colleague from your team, who you'd recommend attending. Please don't hesitate to spread the word and ask your colleague if they are interested in joining🌷

Kind regards,
Paulina

--
Paulina Gueorguieva

Product Marketing Manager SDV | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

+49 172 320 5827| eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top