[sdv-wg] Special Member Webinar: Cyber Resilience Act

Dear SDV community,

I would like to draw your attention to a webinar held by our Executive Director, Mike Mikinkovich, on March 1, 2023 at 2:30pm CET/8:30 AM EST.
We will discuss the European Cyber Resilience Act (CRA) and its impact on the Eclipse Foundation and the broader open source community. During this session, we will raise awareness about the importance of open source for businesses and the challenges posed by the CRA. Our expert speakers will provide insights into the legislation’s negative impact to open source, and will make recommendations regarding improvements.

We invite all member organizations to attend, and in particular we encourage you to invite those in your organizations responsible for government relations.

You and your colleagues can register for the event here.

Thanks and regards,

Sara

--

Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube