[sdv-wg] SDV Working Group Strategic and Participant Members Meeting Feb, 19

Dear SDV community,
please see the February Strategic and Participant Members presentation here
I would like to draw your attention to the following:
  • Don't forget to register and attend our Community Days in Lisbon. Our deadline for new projects is March 10 (slides 9-10)
  • Please do get in touch with us if you have any suggestion regarding the WG involvement in EU activities on the topic of SDV (slide 11)
  • The technical alignment call on Feb 21 will focus on the WG collaboration with COVESA
Best,
Sara

--

Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube