[sdv-wg] Fwd: Preview - Get a closer look at Software Defined Vehicle projects in Lisbon!

The event is open to any developer, product manager, architect, or business manager interested in SDV-related topics.

Hi there,

Join us for SDV Community Day on March 29-30, 2023 in Lisbon as we present the next project proposals and discuss the ones we've been working on so far in terms of building an SDV Distribution consisting entirely of open source projects.

Building on the success of last year's SDV Contribution Days, we want to meet up, discuss and present new contributions to current automotive open source projects, new contributions, and synergies with other automotive open source initiatives related to the Eclipse Software Defined Vehicle (SDV) Working Group.

When: March 29-30, 2023

Where: Microsoft Expo Office in Lisbon, Portugal and streamed online

Cost: Free

Our event is hybrid but we highly encourage you to join us onsite to get a full on experience of the Eclipse Software Defined Vehicle Working Group projects and community.

If you plan on being there in person, please read the information for onsite attendees.

    Whether you are a developer, product manager, architect, or business manager interested in SDV-related topics, you won't want to miss this exciting opportunity to get to know the members of the Software Defined Vehicle Working Group and the technologies they are working on.

    We hope to see you there.

    Stay connected and follow us on social media!

    You received this email because you are subscribed to
    emails from the Eclipse Foundation

    Eclipse Foundation, Suite 202, 2934 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K2H 1B2, Canada

    Unsubscribe Manage preferences

    Back to the top