[sdv-wg] Embedded World 2023: Eclipse SDV Sponsorship Offer

Dear SDV community

The planning of the upcoming events for the Eclipse SDV community is quickly rolling out.

As a first opportunity this year, I'd like to share with you the participation of the Eclipse Foundation and the Eclipse SDV Working Group at the Embedded World in Nuremberg 14th-16th of March.
Within the Embedded World expo, the Eclipse Foundation is sharing a large space with the Open HW Group (see visual attached).
We are going to have our SDV team on site at the SDV booth and we'd like to welcome anyone of you who will be at the event to join us at the SDV kiosk as a technical matter expert.

With that in mind, I'd like to offer you the following options to participate with us:
  • as a technical expert at our SDV kiosk -- you are welcome to join and be the subject matter expert on site. You can sign up for "booth duty" in the spreadsheet here
  • sponsor a kiosk dedicated for your project -- you will be provided with the following: pod within the pavilion (see visual attached), to be staffed by one member of your team, a demo kiosk, one stool, a 42" monitor, and a 5-amp power strip. The cost for sponsoring the kiosk is 8000 EUR. Deadline for accepting the offer is the 31st of January. Attached you can find the detailed sponsorship package.

The deadline for confirming the sponsorship kiosk is the 31st of January 2023.

Please let me know if you are interested by the end of this week.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Paulina
--
Paulina Gueorguieva

Product Marketing Manager SDV | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

+49 172 320 5827| eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube