[sdv-wg] [sdv] Technical hour reminder & how to contribute

Dear all,

We would like to remind you about how you can participate actively in the community.

1. Stay up to date and participate in the conversation by joining the SDV slack workspace, and in particular the technical discussion on the channel #technical-alignment.
2. Read the Steering Committee Meeting Minutes as they are distributed on this mailing list.
3. Inform yourselves about SDV Projects
4. Join the bi-weekly technical calls on Tuesdays (drop me a note to be invited, if you are not already)
5. Last but not least, read the SDV Charter

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
Cheers,

Sara

--

Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube