[sdv-wg] 回复: Heads-up and fyi about brainstorming session for SDV techcommunity

Hello Daniel&Tom,

Thank you for your meaningful work.

I am encouraged to see that we are trying to clearly define What we do and How we do regarding SDV. I think this is the fundamental question that we should answer first.

I suggest the big players (ETAS, Microsoft, Caraid etc) lead the community to make a reference architecture first, or a metro map, whatever the format it is, to guide the community. Otherwise people may feel lost.

Below is an example I collect from AOC-2022, hope its helpful for us.

Source: Vector, Vehicle OS_ Boost or Threat for AUTOSAR, Markus Oertel

Best Regards,

Aaron