Re: [sdv-wg] Collaboration on EV charging

great event you are planning.

We have in 70 minutes from now a
academia networking event around EV charger firmware
https://www.lfenergy.org/event/academia-networking-kickoff-for-open-source-ev-charger-firmware-everest/

including:
- Linux Foundation Energy
- RWTH Aachen / Eon Energy Research center
- PIONIX / EVerest

please feel free to join!

-Marco

Am Di., 28. Juni 2022 um 15:35 Uhr schrieb Michael Plagge <michael.plagge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Marco,

(moving the SDV mailing list to BCC. However if anyone is interested to reply as well, don't hesitate to do so)

great to get in contact. This is Michael and I'm working for the Eclipse Foundation and currently taking care of the SDV WG. You contacted us in busy times, since we will have our Contribution Day in two days from now. Details can be found here (https://sdv.eclipse.org/sdv-contribution-day-june-2022/), Maybe you are interested to join us to learn more about our SDV initiative.

In parallel I can offer to setup a call in the next days to start a discussion.

BR
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich