[scout-dev] change in scout branching policy (no develop anymore)

hi

We changed our branching policy to "explicit" branch names. The Branch develop, which represented bleeding edge, is no more - it's still there but empty and read-only.

Currently bleeding edge development is on branch releases/5.2.x.

Please consult Git Branching Policy and Getting the Scout Sources for further information.

Greetings
Stephan