[science-pmc] Eclipse TeXlipse status

Dear Science PMC,
it has been a while since we scheduled a progress review for the Eclipse TeXlipse project. However, it seems like there is no possibility from the community to dedicate the necessary resources needed to make this project functional again. Please see:
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/380
I kindly ask for your help in this matter, please notice this progress review actually started as a termination review, but did receive some pushback from the community.
Your inputs are appreciated.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top