Re: [science-pmc] Retiring the Science Working Group

Thanks Philip,

I think you already have a lead on this with regards to SWTChart and the Bruker biotech company. I would love to see what they had implemented in SWTChart. They seemed eager to contribute and we should help them to be able to do so.

Best regards,
Torkild