Re: [science-pmc] Change of PMC lead

You're welcome, Greg, and thanks for your leadership for the last few years!

Hi all! I'm happy to take up the mantle of PMC lead from Greg. What do you think about scheduling a 30min status meeting to get updates from the group? It would be good to see faces and hear voices again over a Science PMC Zoom call.

Jay