[science-pmc] Project Lead election for Christoph Laeubrich on Eclipse ChemClipse

A project lead election for Christoph Laeubrich on project Eclipse ChemClipse
(science.chemclipse) was started by Philip Wenig with this criteria:

I'd like to nominate Christoph Läubrich as a project lead for ChemClipse.
Christoph has a deep understanding of Java, OSGi and Eclipse RCP.
He helped to push ChemClipse forward. In summary, he worked on several parts
of ChemClipse over a long time:

* Harmonization of repositories (move from Eclipse servers to one unique
GitHub repository)
* Improvement of the build process via Jenkins
* Upgrade to Tycho 1.5 (he is also an active contributor at Tycho)
* Good understanding of the ChemClipse data model and architecture

See commits and issues:

https://github.com/eclipse/chemclipse/commits/develop
https://github.com/eclipse/chemclipse/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+assignee%3Alaeubi

Hence, I would be happy if Christoph would become a new project lead for
ChemClipse.

Best,
Philip

Eclipse ChemClipse project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/science.chemclipse/elections/election-christoph-laeubrich-project-lead-eclipse-chemclipse

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/science.chemclipse