Re: [science-iwg] 2018 Roll Call

1) Eric Berryman
2) Michigan State University (Facility for Rare Isotope Beams)
3) listening, Control System Studio
4) member

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 4:33 PM Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Everyone,

It has been awhile since we've had a large Eclipse Science "shindig" or a "roll call" type of email, so we don't have the most up to date list of the organizations that are participating in the group. We primarily identify our membership through the mailing list. If you would be so kind, would you please respond to this letter with:
1) Your name
2) Your organizations name
3) Why you're here (listening, projects, the cookies, Torkild's awesomeness, etc.)
4) Membership level (member, steering committee member, just hanging out)

We would greatly appreciate it! We will use this information to update the website and provide our annual update to EF in the spring.

Thanks,
Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings