Re: [science-iwg] [science-sc] Steering Committee Election Results

Thanks Tracy! And thanks everyone! Very happy to serve as the chair once again.

Best,
Jay

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 1:29 PM, Marc Vloemans <marc.vloemans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Jay Jay and Torkild,

Congratulations with your re-election.
I look very much forward to continue our collaboration.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans