Re: [science-iwg] Science Release Train Press Release

Thanks Ian,

And well done everyone!

I did a talk on open source, licenses and security today, and it was really nice to be able to bring up the topic of organisations coming together in working groups such as ours. There was a lot of questions and in particular one customer (building and programming robots for the industry) really interested in the IoT working group. I’ll send them some pointers.

Best regards,
Torkild

PS: I wonder how the final document ended up with typos I know I’ve corrected.