Re: [science-iwg] Eclipse Science Logos

Hi Torkild,

thanks for your efforts. ChemClipse would like to get a logo. Here's a short description and some keywords for the designer:

ChemClipse is an application to analyze chromatographic / mass spectrometric data.

- analytical chemistry
- chromatography
- mass spectrometry
- GC/MS, GC/FID, GC/GC/FID, GC/GC/MS, MS/MS
- trace analysis

Best,
Philip