Re: [science-iwg] Newest member of the Science Working Group...

Jay, congratulations! What a nice baby. I wish you all the best!

Best,
Philip

Am 15.08.2017 um 01:25 schrieb Jay Jay Billings:
Everyone,

As many of you noticed on Twitter, the newest member of the Science Working Group, Ada Margaret Billings, was born Wednesday morning. Mother and baby are doing fine.

I believe all the required paperwork (baby pics!) for her membership can be found here: http://www.bellababyphotography.com/galleries/rhan0810rrrkkfn?as=slideshow

I'm on leave until September 5th, but available by email if you need anything.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory