Re: [science-iwg] Meeting between ORNL and Diamond teams about ICE and DAWNSci

On 11/08/2014 10:39 AM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
We were very fortunate this week to have to have Matt Gerring and Mark Basham from the Diamond Light Source visit ORNL for a couple of days to talk about synergistic development activities in Eclipse DAWNSci and Eclipse ICE, our respective projects. It was a great meeting and I think we really figured out a great path forward for jointly reusing our code. The meeting notes are below and we would appreciate your candid feedback and comments.

This is fantastic stuff! It is exactly the style of open innovation and collaboration we love to see at the Eclipse Foundation. Thank you all for making this possible.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top