[science-iwg] Participating in Eclipse Science WorkGroup

Hi everybody,

Following a discussion I had with Andrew at the last Unconference Science WG meeting in Toulouse, I wonder if IFPEN could be officially part of this group as we are an "Associate member" of the Eclipse Community since the beginning of 2012 ?

IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN) is a public research and training player. It has an international scope, covering the fields of energy, transport and the environment. From research to industry, technological innovation is central to all its activities.

We are working together with Tech'Advantage on the development of Eclipse RCP based scientific software for the Oil & Gas Industry and we are using many of the Eclipse technology project for that purpose.

best regards,
Sebastien.

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement ! Please consider the environment before printing !
Ce message et toutes ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. IFP Energies nouvelles décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message. This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP Energies nouvelles should not be liable for this message.

Back to the top