Re: [science-iwg] Web site update

Great :-) ... thanks Andrew for pushing it!

Am 14.05.2014 22:21, schrieb Andrew Ross:
Hi Everyone,

Please help test the new Science Working Group web site. It is coming together nicely and on-line here:
http://science.eclipse.org/

All Members, please double check the text for your company & where we announce and welcome you just in case I made a mistake. I can tweak as needed. Just in case I missed anyone, please poke me.

Special thanks to those that joined to participate in the Science Working Group, we are deeply grateful for the support! Those that want to join in time for the launch, timing is running out. Please get your membership papers to me ASAP. I'm here to help if you have questions or need assistance.

Steering Committee members, please make sure you have your representative log into the site and add a bio & mugshot to show up on the Steering Committee page.

Projects, if you have a cool video (in YouTube) you'd like us to promote, please send it to me & I'll add it to the tech talks section.

Event organizers... feel free to log in and create a listing for any upcoming events related to the Science Working Group.

As always, feedback and suggestions are encouraged.

Cheers!

Andrew