Re: [science-iwg] Science Working Group

Welcome John, and thank you for your participation.

Andrew

On 30/04/14 12:48, John Mcgregor wrote:

On behalf of Clemson University, we would like to participate in the Science working group as a Participant member. The research of my group currently is addressing successful ecosystems of research organizations producing scientific software. We are trying to identify ways to make the initial investment in a large research project lead to sustainable groups when the initial grants expire.

I look forward to making progress together.

John

John D. McGregor

School of Computing

Clemson University